Halian - IT Architect
> 6 Monate Erfahrung
Bachelor (3 Jahre)
Halian is currently looking for an IT Integration Architect for one of the major Financial client in Luxembourg.
Qualify Business needs:
- Define Business Processes with end users based on Business Macro Processes,
- Analyze skills to understand Business flows and convert them into technical streams
- Capable of understanding the logic and architecture of Applications (constitution, security, availability, scalability, main technology concept and components...)
- Detect and qualify integration points for Operations
- Propose solutions aligned onto IT architecture policy/strategy
- Good evaluation of IT Risks within Integration tasks
- Support/defend architectural good practices
- Write Technical Specifications
- Inventory of technical specifications like Flows, Licenses, Logs, Access...
- Link with Infrastructure Providers or Software providers for Integration
- Mitigate the risk between Business needs and Architecture good practices from counterparts
- Java (RH JBoss, IBM Was), Oracle/SQLServer, mainly Rhel OS based, Web Services oriented architecture
- Good understanding of Linux concepts and general technological points like F5 Load Balancers and WAF, Firewalls, Virtual IP, network topology etc.
- You have a first relevant experience in a similar position in Financial sector
- You speak fluently French, English is a plus
- You have outstanding communication skills
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!