Halian is currently looking for a Cloud Platform Administator (M/F) to join permanently one of its major customers located in Luxembourg.
About the company
It is a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners, and employees. It is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment.
As a Cloud Platform Administator, you will have different tasks
- Within the Platform Services department, you operate the various clouds used, participate in cloud related business and IT projects and support the various business solutions using the cloud (AWS)
- You maintain the platforms and their procedures in operational conditions and ensure the monitoring
- You establish reports such as KPIs, incidents, or performance
- You ensure the compliance with governance and security rules and you define cloud access and authorisations
- You support the interaction of the hybrid datacentre and cloud solutions
- You work closely with the architects and key users to define new processes for the energy market
- You provide Level 2 support for all defined interfaces and new market communication processes
- You provide system expertise by supporting architects in projects, particularly in the definition of the architecture and the implementation of associated services
- You support the technical vision of platforms, applications and services in the medium and long term
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Application Design or Software Development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT system administration and a first significant experience on the AWS cloud
- Good competencies in scripting in Bash and/or PowerShell
- You master GIT
- Knowledge in architecture and technologies of distributed systems / Cloud, used within the framework of projects in data science (Storage and distributed processing)
- Knowledge of data management technologies and standards in the energy environment is more than just an asset
- Experience in securing systems according to the Référentiel Général de Sécurité, published by Anssi or other similar resources is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage