Halian - DB2 DBA
> 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Master (5+ Jahre)
One of our client is currently looking for a DB2 DBA in order to reinforce his team in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Maintain and monitor existing data-bases
- Develop standards and guidelines to rule out potential risks and DB problems
- Ensure that all databases comply with appropriate standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Synchronize data over IBM Cdc
- Helping to support SAP basis activities
- Install and maintain databases including release execution, backups, user management and migrations
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for IT management
- Carry out additional support tasks, data-base deployments, installations and configurations
Key Skills & Background
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Experience with administration of DB2 and MS SQL server
- A good knowledge of: distributed databases, scripting skills (SQL, Shell), Linux/Unix, application servers such as JBoss, Glassfish, DB2 backend for SAP
- Experience with the following are an advantage: big data (NoSQL), Jira/Confluence, Jasper report, ESB administration, IBM AIX
- Good analytical and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: Permanent
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!