Halian - DevOps Engineer
2 bis 10 Jahre Erfahrung
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role for one of the leaders in his sector!
Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
We currently hiring a DevOps Engineer for this opportunity located in Luxembourg!
- Design, implement and automate delivery of software products using container technologies (e.g. Docker) to improve the scalability, availability, performance and efficiency
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipeline for development
- Design and develop monitoring solutions for critical systems
- Ensure performance, reliability and security of software solutions applying industry best practices
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team
- Support and optimize the SQL Server
- Minimum of three years working experience or education in the field of IT
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Python or PowerShell
- Comfortable with database administration and SQL
- Experience in CI/CD including databases
- Solid knowledge of container technologies/Docker
- Experience in SQL Server cluster installation and configuration is considered as an asset
- Experience with monitoring tools such as the Tick Stack, Grafana is considered as an asset
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to take on responsibility and ownership of issues with the ability to set and manage priorities
Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French is considered as an asset
Don't hesitate to apply via the button below in case this job could match with your Skills!
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!