Halian - IT Functional Application Support Analyst (Transfer Agent)
> 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Halian is currently looking for an IT Functional Application Support Analyst (Transfer Agent)
- To strengthen our functional application support team we are looking for someone with profound knowledge in Transfer Agency, who is motivated and experienced in investigating and solving issues that can arise in our application landscape.
- analyze, categorize and resolve application related incidents
- perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
- define and document workarounds for known issues
- initiate process improvements
- support user acceptance tests
- ensure release implementation support
You'll be working as IT Application Support Specialist in the Knowledge Management team in Luxembourg. We are responsible for 1st and 2nd level application support, as well as Incident and Problem Management.
- minimum 3 years professional experience in the financial industry
- a Natural ability to solve complex issues
- profound fund administration know-how
- know-how of Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency systems, is considered as advantage
- strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- the ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
- a good SQL knowledge
- Flexibility, also related to working time (shift work till midnight is required)
- a confident communicator
- capable of understanding client needs
- fluent in English (German, Luxembourgish, French being an advantage)
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: CDI
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!