Halian is looking for a “IT Infrastructure Project Manager” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
The Project manager specialises in project planning and control, and provides support for multiple projects.
He/she will be the interface between the contractor and the company for the projects he/she is responsible for.
As a team, we strive to transform our service delivery for the customer towards a highly automated software defined data-centre.
- Initiate, execute and complete projects
- Perform risk analysis
- Project coordination
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects
Key Skills & Background
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within at least one of the concerned technological domains (OS servers, Storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation)
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
- You want to contribute to the project deliverables by working e.g. as a Business Analyst or product owner
- You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes
- Competencies in BPMN, Lean or 6s are considered a plus
- Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have
- Prior experience with MS project server and Jira is considered a plus
- Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus
- ITIL certification is considered a plus
- Ideally you have worked in a production IT environment before and have a good understanding of change management, operational readiness and other transition aspects.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Contract: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.