- Support the IT infrastructure Team in view of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Resolve tickets and support requests alongside with our external partners in accordance with service level agreements
- Document ongoing IT processes related to Services & Support
- Communicate and cooperate with external solution partners
- Work together in a team and share information and best practices globally in close collaboration with our internal customers
- Perform installation routines (patches, updates, etc.) for unique software and different components
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Cloud roadmaps (O365, Teams, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft Windows Operating systems and platforms as well as with virtualization platforms (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of security applications and systems (Antivirus, Threat detection, SOC)
- Experience in the management of VDI solutions (VMware Horizon) is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework is considered as an asset
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a virtual team environment with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at the appropriate level of detail and technical content for the target audience
- Great organizational skills with proven analytical, problem-solving attitude and the ability to prioritize and manage a diverse workload
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French is considered as an asset
Join us and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.