Halian - IT Operator
> 6 Monate Erfahrung
Starting date: December 1st, 2020
Languages: French and English
Remote work during Covid restrictions.
Shifts: 3 shifting schedules:
Monday to Friday from 6am to 10pm => work period: 6am to 2pm - 7am ??to 4pm - 2pm to 10pm Exceptional Shift during the weekend (twice a year)
We are looking for an Operator (F / M)
- Prevent downtime, avoid malfunctions.
- Control the proper functioning of central and distributed systems, applications and the network
- Acknowledge receipt of alerts, and execute the associated procedures.
- Record and justify its actions using the tools provided for the mission.
- Perform the required escalations according to the procedures in place.
- Ensure a high quality of service and reporting to the Event Manager and to the client.
- Not really a technology to master, it is not strictly speaking technical support
- This is monitoring in dashboards provided by the customer.
- The most important is good logic, concentration and a good understanding of procedures.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!