Halian is currently looking for an ITIL Services Specialist to join one of major players of Financial Sector in Luxembourg.
Ensures IT Business & Capacity management processes are performed and deliver according to customer requirements.
Ensures that the IT service levels related to capacity management are defined, documented, agreed, monitored, measured, reported and reviewed.
Manage the Suppliers management activity, mainly with supplier, following the contractual commitments
Create the connectivity to remote customer teams to align supplier with customer best practices.
Ensures the Service Level Management with the supplier infrastructure service provider and manages process interaction is effective in order to receive cost efficient quality services.
- Manage a robust capacity management process in order to provide a transparent view of the resource consumption and to avoid major issues related to capacity issues on supplier side
- Support the optimum and cost effective provision of IT Services, ensure that proactive cost-justifiable measures are implemented to improve the service performance of services
- Report regularly to management and business on system capacity, on the potential risks and issues.
- Ensure that the capacity management process is aligned with the supplier Target Pricing Model
- On a monthly basis review the volumes/consumptions of IS4F services in order to approve the supplier invoices.
- Provide to Application Custodians a view of the resource consumption and cost charges
- Ensure that supplier has capacity plans in place for all technology pillars, support Application Custodians to provide yearly capacity needs
- Identify and manage issues related to reported vs used capacity, assist with the diagnosis and resolution of performance, capacity related incidents and problems
- Excellent knowledge on Capacity Management
- Global technical skills competencies in the following domains : Networks, Windows, Workstations, Middleware, Unix, Web, Messaging and Voice systems
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes (Incident, Problem and Change management)
- Strong relationship skills, and being comfortable at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
- Ability to analyze and assess business impact on all technical changes
- Fluent French and English
- Expertise in ITIL Service Level Management process
- Have a critical mind and continuous improvement approach
- ITIL Foundation mandatory
- ITIL Capacity Management mandatory
Starting Date: ASAP