Halian - Junior Data Miner
< 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Master (5+ Jahre)
Halian is currently looking for a Junior Data Miner to join a dynamic and web oriented company based in Luxembourg
As a Junior Data Miner you will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art large scale analytics by ensuring and maintaining data quality and reliability,
- Create customized reports and communicate the findings and recommendations with sector business owners,
- Development of SQL/MySQL to collect data needed,
- Work with the datamining team for modeling and mapping data,
- Assist datamining team in all ETL development activities,
- Design data integration / ETL jobs using Microsoft Visual Studio,
- Analyze, Design, Optimize and implement SQL stored procedures,
- Data manipulation, exploration, analysis, and data integrity,
- Use of statistical algorithms, techniques and models to define data,
- Use of data mining techniques to define data.
- Master degree in Statistic or in Business Intelligence / Computer Science,
- A first professional experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar role,
- Knowledge of a business intelligence software (i.e Business Object, Digdash,Tableau),
- Expertise in data modelling, data mining, SQL, SPAD, SAS, SPSS,
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products, especially MS Excel and Word,
- Knowledge ETL software (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio) is considered as an advantage,
- Fluency in English is required.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: CDI - Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!