About the role
- The position of Halian Resource Delivery Consultant is based in Howald, Luxembourg just outside the City Centre.
- This is a key role to develop our Resource Services business line (placing IT contractors and permanent recruitment) across Belgium and Luxembourg and support our Managed Service activities (large teams of Full Time Employees delivering long term services).
- Your main responsibilities:
- Identify IT contractor profiles using the company's resources and networks
- Build a personal network of contacts in the market and identify suitable resources when opportunities arise
- Work within a team of recruitment consultants to deliver best-fit profiles speedily
- Support colleagues throughout the recruitment cycle on a wide portfolio of customer projects and services.
- Develop and build relationships with internal customers (Sales, Pre-Sales and Project Managers) and deliver against team targets.
- Negotiate with individual candidates or freelancers while building long term relationships.
- Build and maintain a relationship of trust with Halian's customer and Key Stakeholders, providing support for the delivery our Resource and Managed Service.
- Focus on key technical markets and skill sets
- Take responsibility for resource delivery, liaise with Halian off-shore resourcing center in Dubai.
- Support the roles of business developer and account manager as appropriate.
- Manage workload to ensure they meet the Halian's business objectives.
- Identify and ensure appropriate resources are in place to meet customer expectations and requirements.
- Agree engagement processes with colleagues.
- Ensures all service aspects are monitored, analysed and reported on in conjunction with finance to assure Halian financial, compliancy and quality requirements are met.
Key Skills & Background
- Ideally some commercial work experience
- Numeracy and literacy as demonstrated by appropriate educational qualifications
- Ability to use standard business tools - Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English and French
- Employment: CDI
- Location: Howald, Luxembourg
- Package: Attractive package + commissions
Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position.