Halian, a recognised group in Luxembourg, is launching its permanent recruitment practice in Luxembourg with a clear and ambitious plan for the coming years.
In order to achieve our goals, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to support and develop the practice and join a team of young passionate entrepreneurs.
As manager of your own business, you will:
- Develop long-term relationships with new and existing clients, analyse, understand and advise them on their recruitment needs - You are their Business Partner;
- Create your own candidate portfolio and introduce them new career opportunities in line with their aspirations - You are their Career Advisor;
- Manage the whole recruitment process and the follow up;
- Be able to act as an expert of your sector (knowledge of regulations, technologies, market practices, etc) - You are an Expert in recruiting Experts;
- Provide feedback to management on your sector's evolution in order to receive the right tools and support;
- Together we will guide you and help you to reach your targets (financial & professional).
- A first successful experience (and track record) as an Recruitment Consultant during which you were in charge of developing a portfolio of clients (IT sector exp. would be an advantage);
- Fluency in English (oral/written), French would be an advantage.
- You are intellectually curious; you possess excellent active listening skills and you are a people person;
- You have good sales skills and a developed team spirit.
We are offering
An exciting opportunity within a solid international group based in Luxembourg, which is already a leading actor in providing external IT services. You will be mentored by inspiring leaders and will benefit from a personalised career evolution in a meritocratic working environment. Furthermore, you will benefit from
- Competitive fixed salary depending on your experience + uncapped commission scheme;
- Company car (leasing)/ car allowance;
- Meal vouchers.