Halian - Service Desk Tool Developer
Freelance, Unbefristeter Vertrag
> 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Halian is currently looking for Service Desk Tool Developer (Sdtd) to join a major European Institution located in Luxembourg.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting and analysing user needs related to EP service management tool (Based on Computer Associates)
- Proposing solutions and making estimations
- Developing and testing new features
- Providing support to users of the tool
- Maintaining existing base line
- Creating new reports according to business needs
- Configuring and running reports
- Updating existing reports
Key Skills & Background
- Highly autonomous, analytical and able to solve problems
- Very good skills in all of the MS Office applications
- Knowledge and experience with CA Service Desk
- ITIL V3 Certification or desire to get the ITIL V3 qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience in the development of CA Service Desk
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: Permanent/FTE/Freelance
For more information please APPLY via the button below. Confidentiality assured.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!