Our customer is a key player in the financial market in Luxembourg. In scope of its outsourcing of IT Operations and infrastructure support to a third party provider, the group needs 2 Network specialists : one experienced (8-12 years of experience) and one junior (1-5 years of experience).
The activity is estimated to an initial period of 4-6 months renewable.
- Mission of this taskforce will be to execute specific actions under the customer's responsibility, which will cover several areas.
- This includes and is not limited to:
- 1st validation checks of actions performed by our IT outsourcer
- control of package migration from the legacy software deployment tool to the new one by the IT outsourcer
- non regression of migrated services (security, backup, PC imaging, OS patching...)
- Operational procedures review and improvement to adapt them to the new IT landscape.
- validation of monitoring put in place and improvement proposal
- regression test execution of migrated applications.
- 1st review and quality check of intervention plans provided by the IT outsourcer, to facilitate and to speed up validation by the IT team.
- analysis and execution of decommissioning activities on legacy infrastructure and services when a migration step is complete
- You will be in touch with the third provider as well as the customer to be part of the outsourcing project.
- You will tell the third provider what to do, how to do it, audit the Network and coordinate the teams of the customer and the one of the third provider.
- If you are experienced, you should have a strong technical background as well as project management skills and experience to manage the outsourcing.
- You will be in touch with the following technologies : Cisco Routing / switching, Loadbalancing NetScaler/Kemp, Checkpoint / ASA Firewall, Checkpoint Endpoint Firewall, RSA, Cisco ISE,WIFI controller.
- A good English level is required to apply for this position.
If you need more information, please feel free to APPLY via the button below.