Your new company
One of our well respected clients is looking to hire tech hungry, curious, Cloud architects for a massive digital transformation project
Your new role
- Define, drive and support the adoption of cloud services from selection to transition to operations
- Develop a Cloud strategy to support and facilitate the adoption of the Cloud in IT solutions
- Stimulate the adoption of cloud services by identifying opportunities, and monitor the evolution of the Cloud services used within the company
- Maintain overall cohesion of the Cloud solutions and contribute to the best possible choice for new needs
- Analyse the impact of the selected Cloud solutions (integration, operations, costs, release) and identify risks
- Maintain Cloud Services usage matrix
- Support migration of On-premise solutions to the Cloud by evaluating the best solution and approach (Lift and Shift, Technical Migration, Application Migration)
- Work in collaboration with architects in the definition/integration of proposed solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience of which at least 3 years in designing, executing and supporting Ut cloud solutions
- Expert in technical infrastructure software and virtualisation tools
- Expert in security protocols, Internet protocols, etc. and other Internet technologies
- Knowledge of network, and Telecom administration, as well as the company's IS architecture, and functionalities
- Knowledge of the main cloud solutions on the market, and current computing trends
- Knowledge of databases and Storage tools as well as of security standards and procedures and associated tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, openness to working with new technology, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills in English Essential. Knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
- Master's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences OR ICT certification with relevant direct experience in the domain.
What you'll get in return
Join an expanding team of passionate IT professionals - a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career working on an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart solutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.