Your new company
One of our well respected clients is looking to hire tech hungry, curious, Data architects for a massive digital transformation project
Your new role
- Develop policies, standards and guidelines for effective data and metadata management, for data sharing, and for ensuring implementation & compliance
- Document current and future states of the data architecture, and the transformation roadmap
- Define and complete the data inventory, and ensure its sustainability and consistency
- Maintain conceptual/logical data models or data flows, and metadata policies & procedures for functional design
- Ensure alignment with the Solution, Cloud, and Integration architects on data related topics
- Define and maintain the data flows, and data sources of the different IT solutions
- Define and support business teams: maintaining operational data and metadata documentation (e.g. operational glossary) and share documentation with business teams
- Support the implementation of "Data Governance" by leading the change of business, and IT teams to evolve towards a data-centric organisation
- Establish methods and procedures for the systematic monitoring of data quality, completeness, redundancy, compliance and improvement What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience of which at least 3 years in data management/data architecture
- Expertise in data architecture, data strategy and roadmaps
- Good knowledge of data governance tools
- Mastery of OLTP, MDM, DW standardised dimensional modelling techniques
- Experience with knowledge sharing and knowledge management platforms
- Excellence SQL skills knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle a bonus
- Experience with SAP HANA, a bonus
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in data governance (e.g. Dama repository)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, openness to working with new technology, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills in English Essential. Knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
- Master's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences OR ICT certification with relevant direct experience in the domain.
What you'll get in return
Join an expanding team of passionate IT professionals - a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career working on an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart solutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.