For our customer in the banking sector in Luxembourg we are looking for a Team Leader Development.
This is a long term mission for 6 months renewable contract. You can start to work as soon as possible. This is a 50% remote position.
The program is driven by self-organized products teams using the Agile methodology. This program will involve the different roles from business and IT in order to contribute to the common purpose.
Lead a team of 7 people (developers and BA) and ensure quality of estimates provided by team with accuracy and assumptions
Ensure IT team capacity based on projects plans (bank-wide projects portfolio) & identify additional needs/skills
Contact person regarding IT topics related to all projects managed within team or external projects where team is impacted
- Plan project and follow execution with team
- Manage risk & issues, scope changes, dependencies, etc.
- Being accountable of what the project is expected to deliver (cost, scope, deadlines, quality) and why those elements are important to our customers, the market and the organization
- Provide a clear status and ensure reporting activities
- Follow, supervise and animate the team
- Promote and support Agile practices
- Help everyone to understand the Agile mindset, practices, rules and values
- Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Experience in the banking sector
- Several successful experiences in managing development projects/teams (working following Agile methodology)
- Fluency in French and English in writing, speaking and reading
Nice to have:
- T24 knowledge
- CRM knowledge
If you would like to know more about the job opportunity, feel free to get back via the button below.