Hays - Helpdesk
> 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Bachelor (3 Jahre)
Our client, a global raw material trading company, located in Luxembourg, is looking for a new IT Helpdesk Technician.
- Your main responsibility is to serve as the first point of contact customers who are in need of technical assistance at the Office, by phone or email.
- Your duty, is to determine the best solution based on the problem and the details provided by the customers.
- Your primary mission is to troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues from Hardware to software, including mobile and iPad issues.
- You also troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access issues for end users.
- Finally you are responsible of the entire technical environment : Microsoft - Active Directory - MS-Office - Lotus Notes...
- You have at least 3 year experience as Helpdesk Support.
- You should be able to assemble a computer from scratch, and/or diagnose issues with ease.
- You are fond of Microsoft Products in General.
- You must be keen to learn ERP systems like SAP, and have a keen interest on Cloud system solutions.
- You are fluent in English (any other language is an asset).
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.