Our customer is looking for a freelancer specialised in IMS CICS.
This is a 3 months projects (from January until March) which will be extended.
To apply for this position you need to be available beginning of January.
This is a full remote position.
Your responsibilities will include
- Management of transaction portal subsystems (CICS, IMS) : installation, maintenance, support, assistance to release management
- Z/OS support including problem analysis and resolution
- High quality customer service within SLA expectations, respect of ITIL processes
- Collaborate and liaise with other teams and serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert.
- Open cases with HW & SW suppliers, follow-up of cases.
- Significant involvement in upgrade of operating systems to new release and maintenance
- Significant involvement in upgrade of third party software products to new releases (DB/2, Datacom, CICS, Cobol, IBM MQ, IWS, ...)
- Team spirit, willing to work within a team of Z/OS experts.
- On-call periods, and evening or weekend work possible.
- Z/OS Transaction Portal major subsystems (IMS, CICS)
- Z/OS system installation, maintenance, tuning and monitoring
- Z/OS major functions/facilities (JES/2, Dfsms, SMP/E, Uss) : installation, management, tuning
- Z/OS major scripting languages JCL, REXX, Clist
Would be an asset:
- z/Series subsystems DB/2,Datacom, MQ, IWS, Tpx,
- Automation OPS/MVS