Join a very dynamic company which is specialised in Services providing.
You will take part in a team of 10 people stimulated by new technologies to develop your technical skills.
You will be in charge of a customer plateform
- maintain the defined infrastructure to keep a high level of service availability
- participate to the definition of customers and global infrastructure in order to provide dedicated or hosted services
- document all required processes, interventions and SLA report using the ticketing and the monitoring systems of company to provide internal and external visibility
- pro-actively enrich the knowledge of the team and the department making a frequent technology survey
- provide day-to-day assistance to developers within a DevOps team
- Excellent knowledge in the Linux
- Excellent knowledge in DevOps tools (Puppet, Foreman, Ansible, Jenkins, Mesos, Marathon, ELK, Docker...) to support development team
- Proficiency in support of PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP, Tomcat, Apache, NGINX and RabbitMQ software
- Good experience in the management of Windows 2016 infrastructure
- Experience in the Support of End-Users (level 1 but mainly level 2) is an asset.
- Good knowledge in the Cisco Network components (Router, Firewall, and switches)
- Experience in the network routing and switching (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Experience in the update management and monitoring for servers and network components
- Fluent English and French in both writing and speaking.
- Experience in Security and with Azure will be an asset.