Hays - IT Systems / Network Administrator
Unbefristeter Vertrag, Freelance (> 6 Monate)
2 bis 10 Jahre Erfahrung
Bachelor (3 Jahre)
A manufacturing company in Northern Luxembourg
- Analysis of requirements and specification of server and Storage systems and their software in a virtual environment
- Planning and taking charge of the implementation and integration of software and/or computer systems
- Administration of Storage, server, network and telecommunication components as required
- Ensure the implementation of the organization's security policy (Administration of Firewall and Security Policies)
- Graduate in computer science or corresponding additional qualification
- Work experience in the field of the proposed employment
- Good communication and fun to be in direct contact with users
- Team spirit and ability to manage stressful situations
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German & English or English & French
- Knowledge of the following vendors is an advantage: Microsoft Hyper-V, Cisco servers, Fortinet (security), Netappest
- Knowledge of Citrix is a big plus
- Every day new challenges in the design and implementation of our IT landscape
- Opportunities for development based on your strengths
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths in an international environment
- A varied role
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.