Our customer is a key player in the financial market in Luxembourg. In scope of its outsourcing of IT Operations and infrastructure support to a third party provider, the group needs 2 Windows system specialists : one experienced (8-12 years of experience) and one junior (1-5 years of experience).
The activity is estimated to an initial period of 6 months renewable.
- Mission of this taskforce will be to execute specific actions under the customer's responsibility, which will cover several areas.
- This includes and is not limited to:
- 1st validation checks of actions performed by our IT outsourcer
- control of package migration from the legacy software deployment tool to the new one by the IT outsourcer
- non regression of migrated services (security, backup, PC imaging, OS patching...)
- Operational procedures review and improvement to adapt them to the new IT landscape.
- validation of monitoring put in place and improvement proposal
- regression test execution of migrated applications.
- 1st review and quality check of intervention plans provided by the IT outsourcer, to facilitate and to speed up validation by the IT team.
- analysis and execution of decommissioning activities on legacy infrastructure and services when a migration step is complete
- You will be in touch with the third party provider as well as the customer to be part of the outsourcing project.
- You will tell the third provider what to do, how to do it, audit the systems and coordinate the teams of the customer and the one of the third party provider.
- If you are experienced, you should have a strong technical background as well as project management skills and experience.
- You will be in touch with the following technologies : CommVault backup, VMware, Active Directory, Trendmicro Antivirus, Dlp Wave, File server (Dfs / Dfsr), Citrix XenApp / Xendesktop administration, Print server / DHCP, WSUS.
- A good English level is required to apply for this position.
If you need more information, please feel free to APPLY via the button below.