We are looking for one of our customers:
Functional Analyst (M/F)
Functional Analysis including but not limited to:
- Gathering, analysing, modelling, verifying and managing requirements (both functional and non-functional);
- Translating business-level requirements to system-level requirements;
- Authoring requirements specifications and functional design documentation (containing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams etc...);
- Systems functional architecture recommendations and solutions, Technical Specifications;
- Creating screen wireframes and mock-ups;
- Review, tests and quality control:
- Documentation Review;
- Deliverables (both documents and systems) verification, testing and quality control;
- Design, document and execute test strategies, test scenarios and scripts in collaboration with the Test Team;
- Assistance and coordination:
- To users: assistance to key users and Project Manager during acceptance tests; authoring of user manuals end-user training and production of training documentation;
- To Stakeholders: collaboration and coordination with a number of stakeholders such as key users, Ui experts, developers, testers, outsourced development teams;
- To development team: creation of change request documentation until the end of early life support. Functionality development follow-up and assistance in co-ordinating the project by giving expertise regarding the requirements. Explaining bugs and Rfcs to the team.
- To Project Manager: relating to scope management, scheduling, estimation and documentation areas. Meetings preparation, participation to meetings preparation of the minutes of meetings.
- Assistance to deployment activities.
Possible deliverables include (non-exclusive list)
- Requirement analysis.
- Functional specifications (High level and detailed).
- Use cases.Sequence diagrams.
- Activity diagrams.
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Functional architecture.
- Test plan and test cases.
- Document reviews.
- Test result document.
- Quality documents.
- User manual, user training.
- Bugs and Rfc description in Jira.
- Other deliverables: deliverables related to meetings and trainings (agendas, presentations, minutes, training reports...), wiki updates, other reports...
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.