INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional for its Headquarters in Brussels to cover the following opening:
HR Specialist (M/F)
The successful candidate will join the HR team in Brussels. He/she will be involved in the full cycle of the recruitment process from candidates sourcing to fulfilling vacancies, for a wide range of technology oriented positions. Moreover he/she will handle a number of HR functions such as performance management, training & development, HR Systems and Processes.
He/she will have the below key responsibilities
- Support the talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Responsible for the on-boarding process of new hires (Induction Training etc)
- Act as a local Training representative by collecting training needs and administrating the implementation of training programs
- Monitor and update of HR Systems
- Participate and support the full cycle of performance management appraisal process
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics; generate Hris statistical and AD-hoc reports such as turnover stats, benefit eligibility, employee stats and other reporting as requested
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities (preferably in IT Sector)
- Advanced PC literacy, including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of the English language (written, oral)
- French native speaker or equivalent level of proficiency
- MSc in Human Resources Management
- Experience in IT recruitment will be considered an asset
- Experience with HCM applications (preferably SAP) will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Aptitude in problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation, and continuous learning.
We are always looking for talented people to join us! Make the next step and apply now to become a member of our international family.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.