INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider is seeking a professional for its Brussels Branch, to cover the following opening:
Senior ΙΤ Recruiter (Brussels Branch)
The successful candidate will join our Brussels team of recruiters and he/she will be responsible to manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to placement of candidates. Part of his/her responsibility will be to attract top talents and ensure successful placements aiming to meet customers' expectations and add value to the business.
Amongst his/her other duties will be:
- Map role criteria and define job descriptions
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels (databases, social media, job boards, referrals, etc.)
- Use and further expand own professional network of contacts and candidate pool
- Conduct market mapping of the IT industry
- Conduct technical and behavioral interviews
- Present shortlisted candidates and detailed profile summaries within the deadlines
- Handle the job offer and contract negotiation process
- Advise and provide feedback to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- BSc in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or other relevant field
- At least 5 years of professional experience as IT recruiter
- In depth understanding of IT industry and roles
- Having an established network of IT professionals within Europe
- Clear understanding and hands on experience with the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Proven experience on mapping and sourcing candidates using various sources
- Excellent command of English and French. Additional languages will be considered an asset
- MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Knowledge of the EU Institutions structure and processes regarding recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to work well within a team
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Results oriented, aiming at high quality
- Highly self-motivated with proactive attitude, methodical, and detailed oriented
- Ability to adapt to different environments
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.