We are looking for one of our customer:
Test Engineer (M/F)
Intrasoft project (on the European institutions) is a J2EE-based software development project implementing two Web-based applications (using of the Struts framework) and a complex Java Swing client interfacing to the middle layer.
The system interfaces with seven external legacy systems where data is exported in various formats, from XML to custom flat files.
It includes a comprehensive reporting layer that makes use of the Oracle XSU library to produce the XML source data.
Reports are transformed to HTML or PDF (using Apache FOP).
A web service based dissemination layer has been created to facilitate the interfacing of meeting and interpretation data to external systems
- ISTQB certification (foundation level or higher).
- Experience working within an Agile environment (candidate will have to take part in the sprint planning and be able to estimate effort for testing activities).
- Experience in test analysis, design and execution for complex web applications.
- Ability to understand complex business scenarios and design appropriate test cases accordingly.
- Experience with test automation development using Selenium/Junit or with some basic programming skills (preferably Java) Mandatory.
- Experience using TestLink test management tool (or similar) desirable
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Speaks English and good level of French
- University diploma in IT
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.