Our client is an IT services company that offers tailor-made solutions to their customers.
Those customers are mainly large companies from various sectors (finance, industry, energy...).
The solutions they sell are Oracle products but they do have an expertise on other technical environments such as Microsoft, SQL Server, etc.
Active in many Other countries, they are looking for experienced and highly certified Oracle Database Administrators.
- As a Consultant in Oracle Databases, you will be involved in various short-term projects (1-2 weeks max).
- You will be asked to intervene at the client's premises and offer them your expertise in specific complex situations related to Oracle Databases:
- Performance tuning;
- You will act as a real expert and advisor, with a high service oriented mindest.
- You will also act as an Oracle DB referent and a technical expert for the presales teams.
- You have a strong and large knowledge/experience in Oracle databases, but you have specialized yourself or you are willing to specialize yourself in more specific fields such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Exadata, etc.
- Highly certified (Ocp, Ocm, Oce, COS) and experienced, you are able to act as an advisor to technical teams but also to top management.
- Other requirements:
- A strong experience in a similar role (3-5 years);
- University Degree in IT;
- Fluent in English. French is desired, but not mandatory (depends on the profile);
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle databases;
- Strong service oriented mindset;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A team composed of various experts to share knowledge;
- Trainings and certifications;
- Strong technical challenge;
- Gratifying projects;
- Salary package based on your skills and experience;
- Company Car;
- Meal allowance;
- Fuel allowance;
- GSM, Laptop.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!