Our client is an international group, active worldwide and leader on its market, biotechnologies and HealthCare.
Our client has various internal clients worldwide, for which the Luxembourgish office is developing inhouse Information Management Systems.
Those internal users are active in different business areas. Hence, they need software matching with their specific requirements.
Currently, the company is facing a constant growth. Therefore, various new programs are ensuing with the objective to develop new modules and applications.
- Supervise the evolution of the Cognos platform;
- Lead the maintenance of the Cognos Platform;
- Take part at the development of the solution;
- Organize the adoption of new process, solutions and tools;
- Find process improvement opportunities;
- Deliver the projects and programs to agreed budget, benefit, quality, timeline and scope parameters;
- Determine the implementation strategy;
- Collaborate with other internal business to achieve application implementations throughout the world;
- Supervise and manage a team of 4 people (1 Business Analyst, 2 developer and 1 Technical Architect).
- Master Degree in IT;
- Certification as IBM Cognos Tm1 / BI certificates or Scrum master or PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience in IBM Cognos Tm1/BI/Café in a functional or technical role;
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager in a IT context;
- Experience in at least three full implementations of Cognos Tm1/BI projects with emphasis on defining customer requirements and needs;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
- You speak fluent English, any other language being an advantage.
- Possibility to travel 20-50% of time.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!