Our client is an international company active in the healthare sector. With more than 300 subsidiaries worldwide and 30.000 employees, they are currently looking for a first line helpdesk agent.
- As a Helpdesk Agent, you will work with a colleague on a full-time basis (8:15 am - 7:30 PM, shifted) in order to provide permanent support (level 1) to the employees at the Luxembourgish Office: software, Hardware, printers, telephony, networks, etc.
- This will be your main activity, but you will also be required, from time to time, to provide remote support for French, Belgian and Dutch users.
- Your tasks will therefore be as follows:
- Act as SPOC for users;
- Deployment and installation of Hardware;
- Maintenance of equipment;
- Phone park management;
- Technical support via the ticketing tool;
- Process follow-up;
- Ensuring compliance with standards;
- Documentation & Reporting.
- Degree in IT;
- Fluent English (French is an asset);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments;
- Some basic knowledge in telephony and networks;
- Motivated, curious, team player.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!