Our client is an international group, active worldwide and leader on its market, biotechnologies and HealthCare.
Our client has various internal clients worldwide, for which the Luxembourgish office is developing inhouse Information Management Systems.
Those internal users are active in different business areas. Hence, they need software matching with their specific requirements.
Currently, the company is facing a constant growth. Therefore, various new programs are ensuing with the objective to develop new modules and applications.
- Lead the deployment of the platform;
- Manage the IT team composed form internal and external to ensure that the program is delivered in scope, on time and on budget;
- Lead the different training initiatives to global and local units in global platforms;
- Act as the solution owner in the liaison with other IT Programs;
- Budget management, scope management, and team management;
- Implement, roadmap design and roll-out of the platform;
- Report overall program stats.
- Degree in IT;
- Ideally between 3 and 6 years of experience in a related role Program Management in an IT context;
- Experience in implementation of an IT ERP for HR use (recruitment system such as Taleo / PeopleSoft/ etc, HR intranet, HR dashboard etc) for a big Corporate. Or experienced in any kind of ERP dedicated to internal use (SAP HR or Accounting part etc);
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting;
- Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies;
- PMP or related project management qualification;
- You speak fluent English, any other language being an advantage.
Travel between 20 and 50%.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!