Our client is an IT services company specialized in the financial sector and insurance.
For one of their client, an investment bank, they are looking for an IT Project Manager
- As a Project Manager, you will have to supervise various banking projects. This project in particular will be related to Web/Mobile Banking and CRM.
- Among others, your responsibilities will be:
- Define the project requirements;
- Prepare budget;
- Provide Project Management end-to-end;
- Manage teams;
- Interface with all stakeholders and take part in every step of the project lifecycle;
- Ensure that quality standards are met;
- Ensure that deadlines are honored;
- Report to management.
- University Degree in IT, Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Relevant experience in a similar role (3-5 years);
- Previous experience in in web or mobile banking, CRM, content management;
- Ideally, a background as a Business or Functional Analyst;
- Fluent in English & French. German/Dutch is an asset for the Luxembourgish/Belgian office;
- Flexible and able to travel between Brussels and Luxembourg on a regular basis;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Salary depending on your experience;
- 13th month;
- Company car (BMW Series 1 to 5);
- Fuel card;
- Parking reimbursement;
- Group insurance, hospitalization insurance, ambulantory insurance, dental insurance (for whole family);
- 2 annual bonuses (depending onperformances);
- 3 training per year;
- 2 additional day-off after 5 years of seniority;
- Human-sized company, recruiting on profile only and investing a lot on its consultants (trainings, certifications);
- Close Management composed of former IT BA, not sales;
- No bodyshopping, only stability and recognition;
- Good work/life balance;
- good wokring atmosphere. Team work and mutual help are the keyworks;
- Afterworks and teambuildings.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!