Our client is an industrial company headquartered in Luxembourg and active worldwide.
The company is leader in its sector thanks to the technical expertise of the teams and the high quality of services provided. Facing a constant growth, our client has mandated Select to recruit a SAP consultant
As a SAP consultant you will join an international and multicultural team. Your tasks will consist among others:
- Participate to international SAP projects;
- Translate requirements into technical specifications for IT teams;
- Be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system.
- Monitor the project and its various phases (development, testing, deployment , support, ...);
- Insure training to users;
- Customize SAP and optimize processes , specifically in SAP WM/LE or PP/PM.
The profile of the candidate will be the following
- University degree in IT;
- 4-5 years of experience in SAP tools;
- Fluent French and English; German would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge in modules (WM/LE or PP/PM...);
- Strong knowledge of SAP development tools (Abap, Smartform, WebDynpro, WebService, UI5 , SAP FIORI)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Team player.