Our client is an international commercial company.
- As a Service Delivery Manager, you will work in collaboration with the IT teams from Luxembourg, France, Germany and India.
- Your main role will be to ensure the proper delivery of a new IT software developped in-house. You will manage architecture, development and testing teams in order to deliver on time, on cost and with the required quality.
- You will manager both onsite and offshore teams (30 people) and will be their key contact throughout the whole process.
- On top of that, you will have to:
- Manage the team's timeframes and schedules ;
- Define their objectives ;
- Ensure and maintain a high quality of service ;
- Guarantee the satisfaction of the customers ;
- Actively support the technical teams ;
- Provide documentation and reportings ;
- You hold a University Degree in IT ;
- You have a first relevant experience in a similar position (Delivery Management, Development Management, Team Management, ...) ;
- You speak fluently English. Any other language is considered as a plus ;
- You are highly customer oriented ;
- You have outstanding communication and editorial skills ;
- You are known to be very diplomatic in the way you interact and negotiate with people.
If you think your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply !
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send an updated CV (preferably in Word) and try to earn the 1000€ reward !