- Define, structure and coordinates the implementation of multiples work packages (identified as “Features”).
- Guide the implementation and delivery form one to many squads, sometime throughout different lines business, up to an international scope.
- Advise the Product Owner with regards squad's priorities and the tasks pertaining to IT Risk management
- Be the interface of the bank and the other entities of the Bank Group
- When necessary, the Feature Engineer will also use its domain expertise to analyze upfront functional and non-functional requirements.
- Actively contribute to the definition and maintenance of the Tribe Roadmap
Competencies / Behavior
As a Feature Engineer, you will be part of the Expert Team Feature. Like an internal consultant, your daily activities are mostly dedicated to the whole Tribe Building Blocks.
- Participate to the Tribe Leadership meeting to work on the priorities of the Tribe and manage the cross-tribe dependencies
- Participate to the Expert team meeting to share the ongoing action Improve the Way of Working of the team during team meeting
- Collaborate with the Architects in the definition of Solution Designs
- Slice Epic (large programs & projects) into Features
- Detail the definition of Feature so that it use as input for User Stories by Squads
- Organize, lead and animate workshop sessions to flesh out requirements and manage dynamically impediments.
- Follow-up the capacity allocation vs budget
- Even though, the focus is on the senior project management skills, this is an Engineering role, therefore a deep understanding of IT is a must.
- Your mastery of Agile practices (Scrum, Safe, Dad, etc.) is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Excellent presentation skills. You must feel comfortable to present in front of various stakeholders (Tribe Lead, Product Owner, Squads, Tech Management Team, Architecture Team, Business users, CSSF, etc.)
- Roll up your sleeve/”can do” attitude
Understanding and active practice of the following is considered as an advantage
- Agile Project Management
- Software Design
- Data Management
- Document Management
- Logging and Monitoring
Experience & Degree
- Master degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- Several years of relevant experience within Universal Banking industry
- A very good knowledge of French is a must.
- English is also required.