LU-CIX Management G.I.E. (Luxembourg Internet Exchange) is looking for a System & DevOps Engineer (m/f) for a new position opening as from January 2021.
LU-CIX operates the national Internet exchange backbone and the national DDoS scrubbing centre. Be part of an exciting and fast-growing environment. In an engaged and motivated team, you will be responsible for operating the IT systems and applications of the largest Internet exchange and DDoS scrubbing infrastructure in Luxembourg.
If you're interested to help run a growing Unix shop, where Windows only exist to let the sun shine in, we might have a place for you. If you automate and script everything in your world, we want to talk to you - and if you want to find out together with us, that's fine too.
- Manage and operate the LU-CIX IT system infrastructure
- Manage and operate OpenSource applications
- Manage and support the office automation environment for our cool team
- Automate recurring tasks, script system configurations and deployment
- Monitor operational parameters
- Ensure optimized utilization, security and performance of the infrastructure
- Apply, update and optimize procedures
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Experience and knowledge in:
- Linux system administration
- VMware administration
- MacOS client administration
- Automating system administration with Ansible
- General enterprise-grade IT systems: NAS, backup, file/print, mail, ...
- Display team spirit, be flexible, show decision-making skills and be organized
- Be fluent in French and English
- Understanding and speaking Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
- You will be required to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Please send your application including your CV and motivation letter in English and French via the button below.
The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and motivation letters.