- Participate in the creation and maintaining the IT architecture of the company.
- Participate in the creation and maintaining the IT related regulations and processes.
- Provide support to align IT architecture with company's business goals.
- Developing and preparing emerging technologies and their possible match with business needs.
- Gain organizational commitment to the target Architectures by developing effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide an administrative support in the scope of the activity.
- Maintain compliance documents (PCI-DSS, GDPR, ...), review periodically compliance documents, internal assessment of compliance.
- Participate and be the point of contact for internal and external audits / assesments.
- Be holder of a bachelor degree "BAC plus 4" in Information Technology
- Experience in a similar position or as technical/functional architect
- Solid understanding of web oriented technologies
- Solid understanding of SOA principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Show structured approach in analysis and documentation
- Demonstrate customer orientation
- Accept Duty Travel
- Be familiar with standard office applications
- Show good communication skills in English as well as skills in French or German (spoken and written
- Be able to work team-oriented and independently
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Show a strong ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company
- Demonstrate a good sense of urgency and flexibility
- Taste for details and precision
- Be able to work autonomously on long tasks
If you are organized, passionate about learning and applying new Internet technologies, then Luxair can offer you:
- A permanent work contract within an international company and a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package as well as a full range of benefits, especially around travelling
Interested in joining our Luxairgroup team? Then, do not hesitate and apply now!