2 Service Managers (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities
- In charge of planning, follow-up, implementation of IT services according to underlying management decisions, with special focus on but not limited to:
- Identification and planning of individual project phases
- Estimation of required human and budgetary resources
- Respect of committed timeline, resources and software / product quality
- Accurate provision of documentation and deliverables
- Management of internal resources and external providers assigned to the respective project
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems
- Coordination of other departments for a given project
- Knowledge in DevOps development lifecycle and continuous integration
- Understanding and addressing specified stakeholder requirements
- Coaching and managing the assigned development team
Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or bachelor with experience in similar positions
- Rigorous and methodic
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Being a team player with good communication and documentation skills
- Strictly adhered to quality and security
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and testing methodologies
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of German and Luxemburgish is an asset
- More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
- You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
- Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg
- In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV via the button below.