Who are we looking for ?
- You are responsible for WinDev/PL-SQL coding.
- You update, repair, modify and expand existing PL/SQL et WinDev code.
- You perform coding to written technical specifications, investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- You are able to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- You have advanced knowledge in database architecture and design, PL/SQL programming (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) and WinDev.
- You are curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind. You are able to communicate with both a technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a strong Object Oriented Java design and development work experience within bank, insurance. or corporate (internship included) environments.
- You have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French + English.
- You work well under pressure with the ability to priorities urgent tasks.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.