WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an AML KYC Operations Analyst-Expert:
The Due Diligence Client Remediation, Reviewer AML/KYC is responsible for managing a caseload of investigations, perform analysis and follow-up and work cases according to customer AML procedures and policies. He is also responsible to review Client documentation linked to AML KYC customer obligation, including supporting data and produce a client risk assessment report.
He may also participate in department goal development and execute on tactical strategies for goal attainment.
- Operational Effectiveness:
- Review documents and reports of the investigation for the case files (e.g. media search results, copies of statements/checks, results from internal system searches. Information sourced from internal and external entities)
- Interact with Senior Management on the Compliance, Legal and business sectors concerning AML issues.
Document all research and analysis conducted in the Case Management Tool.
May provide direction to more Junior staff.
- Change Management AND Innovation:
- Analyze and Test remediation process flows
- Define and implement methodology and clarify open points with other teams
- Define and implement process optimization and improvement plans
- Support and follow the implementation of identified improvements
- Position Requirements:
- Work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in AML
- Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical, detail oriented and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organization, prioritizing methods and multi-tasking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Client facing skills
- Process driven
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe and the ability to learn new programs
- Knowledge of basic contract, experience working with legal documentation
- Strong English written and verbal skills
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.