WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT FA SME MFFA:
- Manage or participate in any project among different projects and change requests linked to FA & NAV controls
- Be a centre of knowledge on NAV accounting and control duties and having a good overview on the current FA model in Luxembourg and preferably in other locations.
- Be the contact point for all the FA internal and external stakeholders to support them in integrating new requirements and detailed analysis. Inform all the users on scope changes and enhancement processes.
- Analyse issues regarding efficiency, performance and effectiveness.
- Identify, evaluate and propose process changes that will increase efficiency, performance and effectiveness of the processes.
- Ensure solution has been designed in considering the full end-to-end production chain
- Centralise all change requests and inform if existing solutions are convenient and on how the new requirements could be filled.
- Escalate issues which will impact or stop progress to the manager on the topics he has been assigned to.
- Deliver action plans / minutes of meetings held with team leaders / head of departments and other stakeholders.
- Work delivery by respecting all the internal work process and methodology
- Use of BP2S official tools for project management
- Gather all requirements (Pid) from the business and Global/Solutions team to be integrated in the official releases
- Ensure all requests fulfil are in line with the guidance of acceptance of new requests (ROI, re-use, etc.)
- Support the release management. Including an implementation in a new location
- Assist the management in looking out on market/product updates around FA & NAV controls
- The SME should be in a position to lead other projects not linked to the application if required but also to other FA platforms or satellites
- At least 5 years working in a relevant area (fund administration operations, fund administration project management or NAV control implementation project)
- Strong knowledge of Multifonds (Temenos)
- Good knowledge of the NAV operational processes and interconnectivities
- Good knowledge pControl (Milestones) environments is an advantage
- Experience of working on projects and of engaging with clients or operational stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand and reach an appropriate level of expertise
- Ability to work on own initiative and overcome challenges
- Good organisational skills - able to manage several projects / tasks in parallel according to priorities
- Good MSOffice expertise (Excel, PowerPoint, ...)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Strong interest in the industry and a desire to be a part of a successful team
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, knowledge in other languages is considered as an advantage
A valid work permit is mandatory for this position.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.