WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT Infrastructures and Network engineer:
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the bank IT department, the candidate is an adaptable and self-motivated person that will carry out the following duties
- Detect and resolve production incident as quickly as possible, in order to minimise business impact
- Coordinate the incident management process with external providers
- Coordinate incident communications & reports with external providers
- Relationship Manager for internal clients
- Be the single point of contact for production requests
- Incident Manager
- Change Manager
- Infrastructure project
- Manage external providers
- ITIL knowledge
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Service Management.
- Autonomous, able to work with little supervision
- Team Spirit
- Stress resistance
- Analytical skills. Organizational skills, Communication skills
- Result-driven, Teamwork, Taking initiatives
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.