WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- The Transversal capabilities team at the bank is responsible, amongst others, to design and implement the transversal building blocks of bank's information system architecture. These blocks include B2B gateways, technical end-points to integrate packages in the IT landscape.
- Your mission will be to contribute to the elaboration of solutions and design, code, develop, test the new or existing bricks and migrate existing applications to a new LAN and a new software factory.
- You will also maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 2+ years Java background.
- An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Near expertise level in Java, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing and performance testing.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies and Application Servers like IBM WebSphere are considered as an asset.
- Spring, JEE, JMS, SOAP, REST
- JUnit & other test frameworks
- Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL is a plus)
- Tools : Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Sonar, Jenkins, Xl Deploy ...
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.