WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our client in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT TA Subject Matter Expert:
In this context, the Technical Analyst / Expert will play two roles with following missions:
- To handle various solutions design that fits with requirements and IT Strategy
- To translate the functional specifications into technical specifications understandable for offshore developers.
- To support offshore developers (India) during the development phase
- To define test scenario's together with the Test Manager
- To execute or review SIT testing
- To participate to peer reviews on projects
- To update the system documentation accordingly
- To update architecture maps with new changes (functional and technical maps)
- Proven experience (8 years minimum) in IT department as ex developer and Technical Analyst in charge to write technical specifications & to design solutions on various IT landscape:
- Strong expertise of PL/SQL Oracle 11g (minimum).
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Report and / or Oracle BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Oracle GoldenGate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Transfer Agency processes
- Knowledge of Multifonds TA software (Temenos) is an advantage
Extra IT Skills
- Knowledge of Unix/AIX environment, Batch, Perl languages, Korn / Shell script and Control-M.
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Transformation Extender.
- Knowledge of PowerBuilder 12 and/or ExtJS 6 would be an advantage
- Ability to work in dual office
- Organisation and time management skills
- Technical awareness
- Excellent analysis and writing skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Accomplished team player
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.