Next Gate Tech is a Luxembourg based data-driven FinTech that provides innovative Software-as-a-Service products for the asset management industry. We capitalize on the rapid emergence of cloud-based computing frameworks to provide fast, accurate and robust solutions to our clients. We provide smart automation solutions through a Web platform to help industry players manage middle and back offices tasks.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer with advanced programming skills to help shape the future of the industry. The candidate will be at the frontline for expanding and maintaining technological solutions, addressing a wide array of business problems in the post-trade spectrum.
When you join our team, you are given the opportunity to take ownerships of projects and work with like-minded skilled individuals in a growing team. You design, test and evolve our solution, in a creative and analytical setting. Also, your code is clean, robust and good looking.
- Create high quality scalable and reusable code
- Crafting, developing and testing new data-related features
- Analyse and enhance our systems to maximize efficiency
- Improve the scalability and security of our platform
- Manage individual projects deadlines
- Explore and set out best practices
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Experience with creating and maintaining Python packages
- Experience with serverless solutions (Lambda, Gcf...) would be a plus
- Experience with NoSQL solutions (Firebase)
- Experience with Big Data solutions (BigQuery)
- Experience with Front-end solutions (eg Angular, React...) would be a plus
- Understanding of numerical programming (using libraries such as numpy, pandas, scipy...)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Technologies that we like
- Python 3.7
- Firebase & Google Cloud Suite
- An exciting and dynamic work environment at the cutting-edge of its industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make a direct and strong impact with new ideas
- The ability to work at the intersection between two very promising and fast-growing fields, Finance and Technology
- Flexibility and independence in work organization and schedule