Testers - Test Manager
Your main responsibilities
- Needs Analysis and Impact Analysis
- Design test scenarios and cases, create test plans and strategies
- Integrate testing and UAT concepts
- Identify the criticality of the test scenarios and cases for prioritization
- Own the Test scenarios/Test case document, Execution runbook, Management Reporting etc.
- Users training
- Liaise with the development team to get the fix for defects raised on time with quality
- Provide status report to Project Manager for dashboard preparation at regular intervals as required by the project or client.
- Identify the challenges in the middle of test phase and suggest changes to the client and get their concurrence.
- Ensure that each testing phase is properly closed out with a closure report
- Manage the defect Life Cycle
- You have at least 3 years as Tester confirmed
- English fluent
- Strong Experience in T24/Financial Environment
- Good knowledges of the T24 Modules as:
- Cheque, Cards, Teller
- Good knowledge of Integration testing and UAT concepts and good knowledge of designing test scenarios and test cases, create test plans and strategies
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organization skills
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.