At Numbrs, our engineers don't just develop things - we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in Big Data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- You will be a part of our young operations in Luxembourg and help develop a new technological platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new ERA of Open Banking.
- Within your team, you are responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume.
- You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
- You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- a track record in automating operations and building large-scale systems
- a good understanding of network and routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS and others)
- knowledge and hands-on experience with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience deploying and supporting Big Data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Location: Luxembourg City