With 1547% growth in 4 years, Odoo is the fastest growing IT company of Belgium. We are looking for several Functional Consultants to join us in our Odoo office in Luxembourg. The team is responsible for implementation projects and for helping Odoo customers with their use of Odoo business apps. This is a young and fast-evolving team.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved in a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
- Analyze customers needs and business processes
- Negotiate the required resources
- Follow and check the development part
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Coach customers through individual sessions
- Deliver functional training sessions
- Support the sales team during pre-sale
- Mentor clients on use of our Apps
- Must Have:
- Master degree (Business, economics or IT)
- Good knowledge of business processes And/Or Accounting
- Fluent in French and German or English
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Affinity with the IT world
- Nice To Have:
- Immediate availability
- 2 or 3 years of experience
- Ready to travel
- Programming skills
- Who are we looking for?
You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
You are open-minded and can React to change with agility
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
You are a quick and autonomous learner
You have a passion for software
You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
What do we offer you ?
You will be integrated into a great work ambiance, in a rich function, with a lot of opportunities to grow. Located in the countryside at the Belgian-Luxembourgish border, our office provides a pleasant and friendly open space working environment for you to flourish in. And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car.
What's a typical day at Odoo?
- Odoo consultants have different roles: you could be in charge of writing training material, giving training sessions to our customers or even helping colleagues on the first line support.
- But your main role remains to manage implementation projects from A to Z:
First functional contacts with the customer
Analyze of its structures and flows
Implementation and training
Follow-up and support
- Your main contacts will be with Technical Officers or Ceo's in SME's. Your role will then consist on giving them explanations about the use of Odoo apps and making the follow-up. Usually each consultant is in charge of approximately 10 projects, depending on the project's complexity.
- You will directly be responsible of your own varied projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a "roll up the sleeves" consultant to take his/her career to the next level. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.