We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with over 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
If you want to become part of a committed and international team that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and benefit from all advantages we offer, please keep reading.
Start your career for us as an:
TRAINEE SECURITY OFFICER
We are looking for a young, flexible, dynamic and dedicated employee (m/w), who would like to work in an international and intercultural environment.
- You graduated with a Bachelor / Master Degree in IT technologies.
- You are highly interested to develop your career in the field of information security.
- You have excellent knowledge of operating systems and network protocols.
- You have a good understanding of IT threats and vulnerabilities.
- You are highly interested in security tools and technologies.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high degree of reliability.
- You have experience with security tools such as Nmap, Nessus, Kali Linux, OWASP is a major plus.
- Good knowledge of information security standards (ISO27000, PCI-DSS, CIS, NIST) is appreciated.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will participate in security related projects under the Chief Information Security Officer.
- You will participate in worldwide roll-out of the Information Security Management System of PM International
- You will become ISACA CISA certified
- A fun and creative work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions, conferences and skill development.
If you are looking a full-time position with room for development, please send your resume/CV in English and availability.