A propos de POST Luxembourg
Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Description de la fonction
For our “ICT Infrastructures” Department ref: Ttca1708
- Plan, build, manage and maintain Datacenter Network components, devices and services
- Ensure the evolution of networking and Cloud infrastructures, including the evaluation and transition to Software Defined Network virtualization technologies
- Design and implement new architectures solutions for Infrastructure as a Service projects
- Migrate legacy infrastructures to controlled, adapted and efficient environments
- Ensure optimized utilization, security and performances of the available resources
- Create and improve infrastructure documentations, monitoring and operations procedures
- Provide professional and efficient support to ICT customers by participating to the 3rd level of support for incident/problem management and request fulfilment, including a shifting on-call duty
- Relevant Master's degree or or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, managing or supporting Network infrastructures using switching and routing products such as Hpe, Cisco or Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent
- Deep understanding of all common switching and routing protocols or technologies in use in multi-tenant and multi-site Datacentre and WAN environments
- Knowledge related to telecommunications networking infrastructure (VoIP, Mobile, DSL) or backbone technologies (such as MPLS) is considered an advantage
- Knowledge related to security (Fortinet, Checkpoint), load-balancing (F5, Radware), virtualization (VMware/Nsx) or Network services (VPN, DNS, Tacacs/Radius) is considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and solution approach
- Customer and solution focus with strong communications skills in both French and English
Please send your application online, including your CV and motivation letter ia the button below.
Post Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.