A Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient interaction between development, operations and deployment that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using public cloud platforms to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
- Liaise with customers' development teams and apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Responsible to deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Build and operate CI/CD Pipelines
- Optimize service performance by implementing service monitoring strategies
- Manage / operate and assure availability, performance and security of the services
- Experience in public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, TerraForm, Python, Azure CLI, etc.
- Experience with source code control and build tools, such as for instance Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, etc.
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps/Jenkins)
- Containers - Docker/Kubernetes installation and configuration capabilities
- Infrastructure installation global knowledge (Windows System, Linux System, Network, Security, Monitoring, Storage)
- Troubleshooting skills in complex customers' issues
- ITIL processes and best practices knowledge
- Autonomy, information sharing and team spirit
- Customer centric - service oriented mindset
- Soft Skills - good written and verbal communication
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & Telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record